Finally
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My God, to invest so much emotion in this. People are hurting from obozo. And, hillaree would never fix it......never. Were those grown men as well? We're those grown American men? I think the term pussy is applicable, a grown man crying because a liar didn't make it, a thief, a corrupt witch. And she didn't have the courage to come out at 3AM to talk to her flock. Classless. She asked, begged podesta to do it. She was already making the call to Trump, but she didn't have the stomach to come out. Pure evil witch. Everyone has a better shot with a 4 year Trump experiment. Go Trump, Go America!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I am having some trouble understanding the young ones protesting in CA... are they afraid of losing their gay rights or what. What exactly was obumma and killary going to do for them? Free everything ?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

And now a word from our new First Lady: (insert anything you like I just like looking at this kleiner, runder kuchen and she pretties up the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    And now a word from our new First Lady
    One of the best ever. So heartening to have a "nice on the eyes" female of our species whom will grace the White House. She'll do more as a role model for abstaining from obesity, than that horrible woman currently acting as the First Lady.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am having some trouble understanding the young ones protesting in CA... are they afraid of losing their gay rights or what. What exactly was obumma and killary going to do for them? Free everything ?
    They are uninformed of the real issues critically important to our country. They're willfully ignorant and I regard them as so.

So they demonstrate and riot. As a baby would have a tantrum. If you ignore the baby long enough... it will soon exhaust itself and go back to sleep.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    They are uninformed of the real issues critically important to our country. They're willfully ignorant and I regard them as so.

So they demonstrate and riot. As a baby would have a tantrum. If you ignore the baby long enough... it will soon exhaust itself and go back to sleep.
    Well it's a shame that they are burning and destroying the same places that were burned after the 2008 and 2012 Presidential election.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Well it's a shame that they are burning and destroying the same places that were burned after the 2008 and 2012 Presidential election.

As the Mayor of Baltimore City "Princess Lipstick" said during the riots last year, in so many words; "give them room, for a place to burn".

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

I think the SS has it's work cut out for it protecting the Clintons.
    All the money that went to the Clinton Foundation to get her favors in line for when she became President isn't being refunded.
    I'm sure there are many countries that might feel jaded at this outcome and try to do something about it.
    I pray no SS members are required to forfeit their own lives.

She's a sickly cuss maybe she'll have one of those shaking fits when no one is around and, you know... DONE. Actually, she's probably handy to have around when she starts the shimmy, I'd hand her a new bottle of ketchup or a gallon of paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Spoiled kids with no responsibility. They think they are ENTITLED to what they want. Do not comprehend the meaning of work to get what you need.