Time to:

• Lock her up.
    • Drain the swamp.
    • Build the wall.
    • Replace BHONoCare.
    • Fill some SCOTUS seats.
    • Close the Clinton Crime Foundation.
    • Restore the Second Amendment.
    Did I miss something? Trumps people said this morning they will not pursue charges against HC. The swamp is getting filled with the same old people, the wall will never be built, insurance still a question, SC sill a question, Clinton foundation got a 90% plus rating from Charity Watch, Trump Foundation got fined and can't do business in NY, and Did 2/3 of the states vote to repeal the 2nd amendment? I just checked, gunsafe is still secure.

Glad to hear you admit that obama had a fully populated swamp. I see it as the swamp is being burned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dkooris View Post
    Did I miss something? Trumps people said this morning they will not pursue charges against HC. The swamp is getting filled with the same old people, the wall will never be built, insurance still a question, SC sill a question, Clinton foundation got a 90% plus rating from Charity Watch, Trump Foundation got fined and can't do business in NY, and Did 2/3 of the states vote to repeal the 2nd amendment? I just checked, gunsafe is still secure.
    We shall see what happens once he takes office.

As for the Clinton Crime Foundation, their own tax returns show they only gave 6% to charity. Maybe you misunderstood their rating system, (90%+ rating == 94% theft, 6% charity) ?

If "Charity Watch" gives its highest ratings for a 94% skimming rate, I would hate to see what a bad rating is from them. For comparison, Wounded Warriors Project was crucified for a 60% overhead.

Also, we haven't discussed all of the "Foundation's" expenditures that went to totally unrelated items, such as Chelsea's wedding and other payouts.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/...e-grants-2014/

Attachment 24661

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/chelsea...edding-emails/

Voted for Trump only because he said we don't need to fight with Russia. The evil bitch from hell would have nuked half the world if it would have meant furthering her agenda. We are still screwed. Trump ain't gonna save us. We're on borrowed fake digital dishonest money. The same old crooks are busting ass to infiltrate and hijack the next administration. Better have fun and ride your bike while you can. It's all gonna go poof.
    Government:. A legalized organized gang of thieves, writ large

Give the man a chance, he will take office soon so let's see what he does. The main thing is ... what will the First Lady be wearing. I'm thinking a black number with a little cleavage, not too much but a lot of leg, spike heels with a big hat. Guaranteed Chief Justice John Roberts won't be able to take his eyes off her. Imagine while administering the office, glancing at Melania, Roberts says to Trump "Now repeat after me, I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the breast of my ability...wait, wait sorry let's start over." Keep your DVR's on.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Give the man a chance, he will take office soon so let's see what he does. The main thing is ... what will the First Lady be wearing. I'm thinking a black number with a little cleavage, not too much but a lot of leg, spike heels with a big hat. Guaranteed Chief Justice John Roberts won't be able to take his eyes off her. Imagine while administering the office, glancing at Melania, Roberts says to Trump "Now repeat after me, I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the breast of my ability...wait, wait sorry let's start over." Keep your DVR's on.
    Tax, there is a cold shower with your name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Tax, there is a cold shower with your name on it.
    Glad you brought that up, I ordered the new Nebia showerhead it saves 70% of the water you would normally use by atomizing the water. Check out the video, Tim Cook from Apple invested in the company.

I think the First Lady would be perfect as a spokesman, only if she demonstrated how it worked...in a bikini of course we're not animals.
    https://nebia.com/