Hello Everyone, I'm from North Central Alabama (Roll Tide!)...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone, I'm from North Central Alabama (Roll Tide!)...

Hello Everyone, I'm from North Central Alabama (Roll Tide!)...

Hello Fellow F6B Riders,

I am in process of trading in my 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT-S and returning to my roots (well not entirely as I also have a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa) in purchasing a Black F6B! I should have everything done in about a week or so. I have been riding since I was ten (10) and have had pretty much all Honda machines; a 68 CB-350 (started as a basket case bike!), a 76 CB-550F, a 85 V-65 Sabre, and a beautiful 2001 F6C Valkyrie Interstate that I sold to try out the Can-Am Y Factor Trike. The Spyder has been fun but not quite what I had wanted and I kicked myself for selling my Valk...so I am coming back home! I am semi-retired and dabble in photography, music, sound reinforcement, and even sold motorcycles as a fun little part-time job for a year and a bit...so I have been around and have ridden a lot of bikes in my still young age (ROFLMBO at that one!).

I look forward to sharing with all regarding riding skills, trips, projects, wrench turning, etc!

Best regards to all...

Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Cool

Welcome !!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome from Wi and F6Bless at this time.

Welcome!

I'm also in B'ham and just got on board myself. I replaced a VFR800 with a Black F6B Deluxe last month. Hendersonville Honda in GA and Schroader's Honda in NC will negotiate down to $17999 with no doc fees (well Schroader's has no doc fees and Hendersonville will match them $16799 plus $200 dc) I got the last black one from Hendersonville though...
    cheers
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by billv45 View Post
    I'm also in B'ham and just got on board myself. I replaced a VFR800 with a Black F6B Deluxe last month. Hendersonville Honda in GA and Schroader's Honda in NC will negotiate down to $17999 with no doc fees (well Schroader's has no doc fees and Hendersonville will match them $16799 plus $200 dc) I got the last black one from Hendersonville though...
    cheers
    Bill
    Thanks Bill...were those prices for the standard or deluxe F6B?

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

:create.php: Had a 2010 Spyder RS-S did the Y factor also for three years and yes its fun but I wanted to go back to 2 wheels and not buy

another Harley so a F6B for me and love it
    Ride it like you stole it

Welcome

Welcome to F6B land Bama Bagger and billv45. I live near Monteagle Mountain in Tennessee, less an hour from Huntsville. We should get together and talk F6B stuff sometime...

Thanks to all for the greetings. It appears there are quite a few ex-Valkyrie Owners plus some Spyder Owners that are now proud F6B Riders on this site. I look forward to sharing with all in the near future!!!

~ Thomas Jefferson

Welcome, and ROLL TIDE!!!

Ohio F6B rider here. My son is a '09 'Bama grad.

Welcome, more people is more info and that's a good thing.
    Jakec