Nothing nice for the Democrats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing nice for the Democrats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think most things in this thread or wrong, one of biggest is she has conceded that it is over and she lost not trying to get electors to change

Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.
    Really, you can not actually register to vote without proper I'd, I'd you show up to vote without voted I'd card or proper I'd your ballot is placed in a review file, so please try not to learn anything

Stop! Fueling the fire, the Democrat party nominee has conceded, the electoral college has not gone against majority, I was /am against trump am ok and moving forward with 95 maybe 99% of people

Insert inappropriate meme here:

Attachment 24531

3 MILLION illegal aliens vote and 4 MILLION dead on the voter role now being reported. Getting close to 10% voter fraud.

http://www.infowars.com/report-three...llegal-aliens/

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Stop! Fueling the fire, the Democrat party nominee has conceded, the electoral college has not gone against majority, I was /am against trump am ok and moving forward with 95 maybe 99% of people
    Trump will be the next US President...so all you "naysayers" get a life and forget all your "left wing BS"....It is time for real change in America and most of us know it!!!!

Everyone's a winner

There you go

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    There you go

APRIL 1999 Issue

Awesome funny!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    There you go
    http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php?a...2&d=1479204950

Thanks for that taxfree! I was so wound up election night I couldn't sleep. Us rual flyover people made this happen . Proud to be a redneck here. Make it great again baby!

Thank you, Carl

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT