Nothing nice for the Democrats

Thread: Nothing nice for the Democrats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dkooris View Post
    I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT
    Attachment 24695

Yes I think you are right !

I prefer a system devoid of whiners and liars and at last resort the losers that call everyone racists to try and prevent being proven wrong. I prefer a billionaire over a bunch of sniveling criminals, like holder, geithner, clinton, and the head racist that can call his own grandmother the 'typical white' with no repercussion. I'll take that system that makes it possible for my kids to become billionaires vs being handcuffed to so many rules, laws, fees and taxes that it only makes sense to take government assistance or place their cash overseas. So if that system makes me a special stoopid...so be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver