Nothing nice for the Democrats
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothing nice for the Democrats

Nothing nice for the Democrats

Hillary blames Comey for her loss

Yeah, that's exactly why she lost.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she wanted to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she wanted to destroy the 1st Amendment.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she is pro abortion, and pro late term abortion.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she has a major credibility issue.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to skirt the Freedom of Information Act.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to hide whatever she was doing.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she does not have the ability to tell the truth.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she thought another 4 years of Obama's policies were what America wanted.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she thinks the rules don't apply to her.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she felt entitled.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she was married to a perv.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she let people die in Benghazi.
    Shall I go on?

And why hasn't she condemmed the violent protests?

Yep, they sure ain't helping themselves. They're all being lumped in as anti democratic process dweebs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post

Had nothing to do with the fact that she is pro abortion, and pro late term abortion.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to skirt the Freedom of Information Act.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she had her own email server to hide whatever she was doing.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she does not have the ability to tell the truth.
    Had nothing to do with the fact that she thought another 4 years of Obama's policies were what America wanted.
    Shall I go on?

I do believe you have got her NUMBER !!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post

Shall I go on?

Aw, come on Mike, she was a really nice person...Just ask her...As Clint Eastwood said once "she is a legend in own mind"....The miserable bitch got exactly what is deserved!!!!....Ride safe

I hear we can't count the miserable bitch out!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Aw, come on Mike, she was a really nice person...Just ask her...As Clint Eastwood said once "she is a legend in own mind"....The miserable bitch got exactly what is deserved!!!!....Ride safe
    She is attempting to get enough signature to have the electoral college put her in the office of the presidency on December 19th and they say that could possibly work. I hope their wrong but don't count that underhanded bitch out til the fat lady sings. I'm sure old George Soro will grease a few palms to get that one to go thru.https://thehornnews.com/revealed-hil...hrow-election/

Cool

Impossible
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I think most things in this thread or wrong, one of biggest is she has conceded that it is over and she lost not trying to get electors to change

Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    Incoming Congress would have to approve the Dec. 19th decision. And there is talk now of a million votes by illegals and some 6 million + ballots still not counted....I bet we'll find out a lot more illegals voted when this washes out and there will not even be an advantage in popular vote.
    Really, you can not actually register to vote without proper I'd, I'd you show up to vote without voted I'd card or proper I'd your ballot is placed in a review file, so please try not to learn anything