Nothing nice for the Democrats - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nothing nice for the Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by dkooris View Post
    My intention was for everyone to let go of the anger and vitriol on both sides and simply talk to one another, so much for wanting the people of our country to come together. You know absolutely nothing about me, my policies or my politics, yet you respond in anger and insults. I was, and am still not a Hillary supporter, not that you care, of course. You can do your own sucking, thanks. If you're ever riding in Connecticut, you are welcome in our home, and I'm serious about that.
    May G-d bless you and your family with good health. Safe riding, and best wishes for a good Thanksgiving.

Geoff
    Zero anger here. Pure elation. Heck, Trump is only two weeks elect and I have cleaned up quite tidy in the market that the left continually pummeled America with the fact that we were going into the WORST depression. How ignorant can they be? A business man with hundreds of successful businesses (a minuscule few actually went bankrupt, which is not illegal) is elected President and he won't put a pump in the economy? Hardly responsible to the citizenry. Maybe they are in business themselves and not telling the truth is their business. What a shame. I would buy stock in battery makers, because the lefts predictor machines are all broken. Why would I listen to a word from any, ANY media source?

You sir as well have a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you put more energy towards the true hate mongerers of this country. It ain'tnot us, we is HAPPY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

No hate from me

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Zero anger here. Pure elation. Heck, Trump is only two weeks elect and I have cleaned up quite tidy in the market that the left continually pummeled America with the fact that we were going into the WORST depression. How ignorant can they be? A business man with hundreds of successful businesses (a minuscule few actually went bankrupt, which is not illegal) is elected President and he won't put a pump in the economy? Hardly responsible to the citizenry. Maybe they are in business themselves and not telling the truth is their business. What a shame. I would buy stock in battery makers, because the lefts predictor machines are all broken. Why would I listen to a word from any, ANY media source?

You sir as well have a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you put more energy towards the true hate mongerers of this country. It ain'tnot us, we is HAPPY!
    The market always prevails, I have no complaints here. My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater, so I put no energy into that. Our time on this earth is brief, we have many blessings to celebrate. Hope to meet some day and break bread together. May HaShem find favour for you and yours. Good health to you.

Geoff

The market always prevails, I have no complaints here. My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater, so I put no energy into that. Our time on this earth is brief, we have many blessings to celebrate. Hope to meet some day and break bread together. May HaShem find favour for you and yours. Good health to you.

Geoff
    "My religious teachings and personal directives tell me that hate only damages the hater" how true my friend, I always try and
    remember if you want to love your life and live it to the fullest, don't let the sun go down on your anger. If you don't have a solution to the issue, agree to disagree and focus on the importance of the relationship.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    One thing I am curious about is.........

What will Obama try to push through via executive order in his final days... Wonder if the media will keep an eye on that?
    He will pardon Hillary.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT
    Attachment 24695

Yes I think you are right !

I prefer a system devoid of whiners and liars and at last resort the losers that call everyone racists to try and prevent being proven wrong. I prefer a billionaire over a bunch of sniveling criminals, like holder, geithner, clinton, and the head racist that can call his own grandmother the 'typical white' with no repercussion. I'll take that system that makes it possible for my kids to become billionaires vs being handcuffed to so many rules, laws, fees and taxes that it only makes sense to take government assistance or place their cash overseas. So if that system makes me a special stoopid...so be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver