Nothing nice for the Democrats - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothing nice for the Democrats

Thank you, Carl

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Stop! Fueling the fire, the Democrat party nominee has conceded, the electoral college has not gone against majority, I was /am against trump am ok and moving forward with 95 maybe 99% of people
    I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT

Quote Originally Posted by dkooris View Post
    I agree. As a gun owner, no one came to take my guns, HC proposed absolutely NOTHING about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Heard the same ridiculous stuff about President Obama. Unless I just didn't hear the black helicopters, nothing happened. I have nothing against universal background checks. Even Wayne LaPierre used to support them, until the political winds changed. I wish everyone would just.calm.down.I think bringing in Steve Bannon is a disaster, but in the end, I believe it's a smokescreen for Trump and his friends to milk the Presidency of our country like a cash cow on a scale never before seen.

Geoff in CT
    Guess obama should have done better. Guess hillaree should have done better. Elections have meaning and the dems put in a far left President and a weaker candidate in hillaree. Elections have results, our side won and we are revelling in the defeat of criminal hillaree and a mandate to change the crap that has happened. We sit here and have some keyboard antics and chest pumping and you want us to calm down? Nah, I will now brag even more. Your choice?.....don't open this thread. Don't tell me to calm down. How many left wing forums do you migrate through and tell these freaks destroying businesses and contending the Constitutional election as bad to calm down? Go to another place where the lawless are prevailing and ask them to calm down. Ah the sweet taste of VICTORY! SUCK IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

One thing I am curious about is.........

What will Obama try to push through via executive order in his final days... Wonder if the media will keep an eye on that?

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Guess obama should have done better. Guess hillaree should have done better. Elections have meaning and the dems put in a far left President and a weaker candidate in hillaree. Elections have results, our side won and we are revelling in the defeat of criminal hillaree and a mandate to change the crap that has happened. We sit here and have some keyboard antics and chest pumping and you want us to calm down? Nah, I will now brag even more. Your choice?.....don't open this thread. Don't tell me to calm down. How many left wing forums do you migrate through and tell these freaks destroying businesses and contending the Constitutional election as bad to calm down? Go to another place where the lawless are prevailing and ask them to calm down. Ah the sweet taste of VICTORY! SUCK IT!
    +1 SUCK IT Liberals! We took our country back and its going to stay that way.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    One thing I am curious about is.........

What will Obama try to push through via executive order in his final days... Wonder if the media will keep an eye on that?
    Doesn't matter what executive order the obamantion does in his last days. Any EO can be reversed by another EO

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Geoff in CT

Really? Really? Try paying closer attention.

Geoff in CT

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Really? Really? Try paying closer attention.
    Agree. That lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch was on record with feeling out Australian type "gun control" as possibly applicable in the United States; and testing the waters to see if it had possibility.

All of the Elmer Fudd's out there are seriously clueless as to how far she was going to run with it.

Make NO MISTAKE about the bullet we dodged with her dismissal from the U.S. Presidency. Thank frikken Gawd.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Well, I would have added "corrupt." LOL

Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    My intention was for everyone to let go of the anger and vitriol on both sides and simply talk to one another, so much for wanting the people of our country to come together. You know absolutely nothing about me, my policies or my politics, yet you respond in anger and insults. I was, and am still not a Hillary supporter, not that you care, of course. You can do your own sucking, thanks. If you're ever riding in Connecticut, you are welcome in our home, and I'm serious about that.
    May G-d bless you and your family with good health. Safe riding, and best wishes for a good Thanksgiving.

Geoff

Guns, et al

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Agree. That lying, deceiving, treasonous bitch was on record with feeling out Australian type "gun control" as possibly applicable in the United States; and testing the waters to see if it had possibility.

All of the Elmer Fudd's out there are seriously clueless as to how far she was going to run with it.

Make NO MISTAKE about the bullet we dodged with her dismissal from the U.S. Presidency. Thank frikken Gawd.
    Frankly, we all heard the same stuff about Obama. Again, no one lost their guns. Actually under his administration, I heard gun sales broke records.