Smokie Mountain trip - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smokie Mountain trip

Left home last Wednesday morning, averaged 400 miles a day, got to Maggie Valley Friday early afternoon.
    Ride master planned Some beautiful rides, we did Tail of the Dragon today, was more impressed with the previous days rides, but it's a good excuse to sell t-shirts and other shit at the end of the ride.
    Was looking for some 6's in the parking lot when a black one rode by me a, followed him down to the gas station said hi ,and here it was Mr. C.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Left home last Wednesday morning, averaged 400 miles a day, got to Maggie Valley Friday early afternoon.
    Ride master planned Some beautiful rides, we did Tail of the Dragon today, was more impressed with the previous days rides, but it's a good excuse to sell t-shirts and other shit at the end of the ride.
    Was looking for some 6's in the parking lot when a black one rode by me a, followed him down to the gas station said hi ,and here it was Mr. C.
    I'm really bummed I can't get up there and ride with y'all. Kids came back today and it might be a little suspect if I call in sick to work already! I hope you're enjoying the Smokies. My favorite.

Teach, the riding is beautiful, resting up today for the long ride home beginning tomorrow morning.

Just a couple of pics from the Dragon...Attachment 25777Attachment 25778