Smokie Mountain trip

Thread: Smokie Mountain trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smokie Mountain trip

Booked a room in Maggie Valley for 7/28/17 - 8/4/'17. Going to go w/the Lost 202, the group I went to Yellowstone last year, Pennsylvania this year and Sturgis many times. Should be a good time.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Hello ChopTop. Trip sounds fun. Is Your group planning an interstate ride to get there? Your trip is about 1000 miles, by the interstate, and that's going thru Chicago, Indianappolis, Louisville, and a few more cities. Sounds like a couple days ride, if your going to avoid those places. About like the route to Franklin, NC, a couple years ago. How many in your group?

Hey jm21ddd15, how are you doing ? Their plan is to trailer down, drive straight threw, they have 5 rooms booked now, it is in the planning stages. I just booked mine on my own and at this point am planning on taking a couple of days riding down. If something else comes up and I change my mind I don't screw things up for the others, that's a long way off. I here they book up fast, motels that is. Hoping to have the party again this year w/a band. Maybe you can make it.

Doing fine, Chop Top. Really enjoying the warm November weather. Getting lots of late season Wisconsin riding. But, all good things come to an end, as possible snow by Saturday. Keep us posted on the trip to Maggie Valley. I'd like to get down that way again, and maybe continue on to the coast. Love the fresh seafood.

Will do !

May I suggest...The Cherohala Skyway, The Smokey Mountain National Park, Foothills Parkway, The Blue Ridge Parkway, The Dragon, Rt 64 between Highlands and Franklin and The Moonshiner-Highway 28, as beautiful rides you won't regret.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.