New LED Badge Rings Video - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New LED Badge Rings Video

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    any info on when the dual color rings will be available?
    Probably not for a while. We are the only dealer that sells these. TricLed has more of the Amber and White that we have to sell before they will make more up for us.

led rings

Hey rickW I purchased the white led rings from you and love them.However after about 1000 miles they just go dark when the turn signal comes on. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomibagger View Post
    Hey rickW I purchased the white led rings from you and love them.However after about 1000 miles they just go dark when the turn signal comes on. Any ideas?
    Sounds like you have these hooked up to front the running lights for power. On Honda's the running lights go off when you engage the turn signal for that side. It is very easy to grab power from the connector by the mirrors, which I have for some of the lights on the forks, but they do go off when turn signal is turned on.

they did blink with the turn signals before then quit. at a loss as to why though. they are hooked up to a kuryakin splitter

splitter is off front harness in mirrors.any ideas appreciated

I really do not know how you have them hooked up. Those are single intensity. You can only hook them up to running or turn signal. If you want them to Blink also you would have to install a converter which has two inputs and one output. The priority input is blinker and the other is running lights. If you hooked them up to running lights at the mirror then they will not be on when your turn signal is activated on that side.
    We have not sold any of the converter modules to anyone purchasing the White LED Rings, people do not make the White's flash.