F6B lives on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F6B lives on

F6B lives on

2017 model introduced. Deluxe only. White only.

http://powersports.honda.com/touring...tQ3hTSSC3yq.97
    2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
    2017 model introduced. Deluxe only. White only.

http://powersports.honda.com/touring...tQ3hTSSC3yq.97
    Betcha we don't see one for 2018!!!....Rumor is that Honda is trying to use up all current 1800 motors in the plant to launch the newer version of the GW in 2018....Who knows???

One color, one model..... doesn't look it will be too long

With the new Moto Guzzi and BMW baggers just released, I'd bet Honda keeps it around for a while.

Interesting to note that in one of the "spy shots" of the BMW Bagger, they try to disguise it with a top box.I wonder if that will be an option down the road?Attachment 24583

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Interesting to note that in one of the "spy shots" of the BMW Bagger, they try to disguise it with a top box.I wonder if that will be an option down the road?Attachment 24583
    I have heard that the top case will be an option, but maybe not in time for the initial release of the bike. Bike won't be available until mid 2017, but interest is very strong at the local dealer. It will be at the Chicago Progressive Motorcycle show in February. Got to wonder what 160 hp will feel like in a bagger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    With the new Moto Guzzi and BMW baggers just released, I'd bet Honda keeps it around for a while.
    I hope your right on the future of the F6B..Although my riding days are coming to an end as my age is catching up with me, I for one am really interested in checking out the new BMW bagger...160HP and all would be a "hoot"...But at almost 77 years old, I need it like a hole in the head!!...Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I hope your right on the future of the F6B..Although my riding days are coming to an end as my age is catching up with me, I for one am really interested in checking out the new BMW bagger...160HP and all would be a "hoot"...But at almost 77 years old, I need it like a hole in the head!!...Ride safe
    Needing things are way over rated Opas! I would say if you want something at your age you deserve it.

I was wondering about this just a few days ago. I had checked the website a week ago, and it wasn't available yet. So glad they decided to continue it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Everywhere you go, there you are" Please, visit us at www.bigfootmotorcycletours.com

That's a sharp looking bike. I don't think it's as fast as the Black ones though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B