Flew to Sacramento picked up then back to memphis

Thread: Flew to Sacramento picked up then back to memphis

Flew to Sacramento picked up then back to memphis

Found a deal on a B to go along with my new Valkryie. Flew to Sacramento and drove it back to Memphis. Even though the Valk handles much better the B is the smoothest ride I've ever been on. Did 2300 miles in three days and felt great at the end of it all. I put her in the shop and am having torq loops installed and have sent the ecu to guhl to be reflashed. Maybe along with the K&N, v&h pipes, different oil and non ethanol go go juice I can get her to run with the Valk. Anyone tried the V&H monsters with the reflash and torq loops yet? Any help would be appreciated.

Would you mind sharing a little bit about your "deal" on your B? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger and would love to find a nearby dealer to work with. Sacramento is very close by.

Great story, welcome. You must have been chasing that cold front, how was the weather on the way home?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I have the monsters but no loops or refresh. Let us know what it does.I am certainly curious

Good for you with the fly and drive... some great deals out there, just need to keep an open mind !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

New B

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    Would you mind sharing a little bit about your "deal" on your B? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger and would love to find a nearby dealer to work with. Sacramento is very close by.
    I found a 2013 deluxe with low miles a mustang seat, v&h monsters, longer wind shield, revco pegs, driving lights, luggage rack, smoked blinker lenses, F6b embroidered bags, new tires, lots of upgraded electronics and four keys made for the cubbies. I know there is more but can't think of all the goodies right now. Paid 11500 and it's a deluxe. As for the weather it was perfect the whole way. Did the 2300 miles with no hitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaburt62 View Post
    I found a 2013 deluxe with low miles a mustang seat, v&h monsters, longer wind shield, revco pegs, driving lights, luggage rack, smoked blinker lenses, F6b embroidered bags, new tires, lots of upgraded electronics and four keys made for the cubbies. I know there is more but can't think of all the goodies right now. Paid 11500 and it's a deluxe. As for the weather it was perfect the whole way. Did the 2300 miles with no hitches.
    Good for you! And congratulations. $11,500 seems to be a common price point on the 2013's in the private sellers market. I've seen a few listed at around that price, and like yours, a Mustang Seat, some aftermarket Pipes and other options are often already installed. I'm surprised that a dealership is dropping that low to make a deal though. You've done well.

Where I am having a tough time making up my mind, is that I really want the Cruise Control that is only on the 2015 and 2016 F6B's... but even with current discounts on new and crated units going on, one can buy a Full Wing that's only a few years old and has perhaps 10-20 thousand miles on it (which is wing-speak for nothing really). If I consider a Full Wing, those options (and many others that were stripped to make the B) are already there... and they too can be had for pretty good deals right now.