What's New - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's New

Perhaps they are monitoring the site. I know that the lack of cruise control on the 2013 and 2014 models were a huge issue on this forum, and they put it on the 2015-current models saying that they were responding to consumer demand for it.

If the 2017 model had ABS, I would have to do some serious drinking. I mean, thinking.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    ... Times Square and Rockefeller Center this time of year is favorite of mine.
    Found myself stranded in New York for 3 days on a business trip (in a previous life)... had time to kill, and I had no idea that I was only a block from Rockefeller Plaza. Couldn't figure out what all the hubbub was about (streets getting blocked off, etc.), and showed up at the lighting of the Christmas Tree by accident.

Walked the streets of New York for the next two days, and even took in the "New York City Rockettes Christmas Spectuacular"... now that was... well... spectacular.

[Now back to the previously running thread.]

Bob Penn, remember that Director of Marketing is AKA Grand PooBa of Sales...meaning that you were talking to somebody who is fundamentally a salesman. I think Phantom's assessment is correct.

I do appreciate your report btw.

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    Found myself stranded in New York for 3 days on a business trip (in a previous life)... had time to kill, and I had no idea that I was only a block from Rockefeller Plaza. Couldn't figure out what all the hubbub was about (streets getting blocked off, etc.), and showed up at the lighting of the Christmas Tree by accident.

Walked the streets of New York for the next two days, and even took in the "New York City Rockettes Christmas Spectuacular"... now that was... well... spectacular.

[Now back to the previously running thread.]
    I saw that as well; several years ago at the Radio City Music hall. It was spectacular. I was dragged to it by my wife, fighting every inch. But in the end, I'm glad I saw it.

I hate NYC... feel like a trapped rat while I'm there.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Honda has finally decided to produce each motorcycle to the specifications of the buyer. The waiting period for delivery is just 5 years per purchase. They are retooling for the first order. Joe Bettercycles, head of Public Relations said there will be a slight price increase.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!