Best replacement windshield?

Thread: Best replacement windshield?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I seriously believe that the best one is a Bagger Shield

I like the look and I have had the 11 to 19 inch bagger shield on my bike since I bought it new in 2015 and its held up well and it is versatile being that you can have full coverage when at 19 inches or invert the top piece for the hot days taking it to 11 inches. and it looks good on the bike an is excellent at wind protection.
    Go to baggershield.com and check them out

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I like the look and I have had the 11 to 19 inch bagger shield on my bike since I bought it new in 2015 and its held up well and it is versatile being that you can have full coverage when at 19 inches or invert the top piece for the hot days taking it to 11 inches. and it looks good on the bike an is excellent at wind protection.
    Go to baggershield.com and check them out
    +1

I put the Baggershield on my bike. I found the 14" lower shield to be too low by itself and the 19" top shield to be too high. I like to look over the windscreen, not through it. I ended up bolting the stock shorty windscreen to the lower portion of the Baggershield. It gave me about 2 inched of more height on the windscreen. Now the wind blows over my helmet when riding. Doesn't look too bad either. I used smoked chrome bolts and rounded nuts.