Anyone have, see or try the Condor dolly? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have, see or try the Condor dolly?

I wonder how easy it is to get the bike on and off the thing with the open floor? Seems a solid floor would be easy to roll on and off. Not to mention the different height and the possiblity of falling sideways.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

The Oxbuilt is ok for a big garage

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeken47 View Post
    I bought an Oxbuilt dolly about a year ago. I does a very good job of turning my bike around in the limited space in my 1 car garage. It also help me put the bike in the corner of the garage for the winter. I spent around $300 for it and would recommend it. It rolls easily and has no problem with the F6B weight. I did have some trouble lining up the bike to ride onto the dolly. Then if figured out I stoped the bike and then line the dolly up to the front of the bike and then ride on.

https://www.facebook.com/oxbuilt2013/
    But if you in a tight garage and have to push it sideways that doesn't work with the Oxbuilt. It quite nice for an open two or three stall garage though.

I have the bike in a one car garage on the OXBUILT dolly. I moves sideways easily. I included a picture so you could see just how little space there is in my garage. This is where I put the bike for the winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

73 Yamaha RD350
    74 Suzuki GT750
    75 Kawasaki 500
    75 Honda GL1000
    95 Honda GL1500 Interstate
    13 Honda GL1800 F6B - Red Standard

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Made it to the Javits center Saturday for the show, one of the vendors was "Condor". They have a dolly that looked well made, holds the bike vertically, and doesn't seem to take up more space in any direction than the bike itself. I searched here and couldn't find any mention. Anyone here see one? They also make chocks and trailer stuff...even a pretty trick trailer!

http://condor-lift.com/index.php?rou...product_id=100
    You should also look at this company, they are one of the best I have found.
    http://www.baxleycompanies.com/SB001.html

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    You should also look at this company, they are one of the best I have found.
    http://www.baxleycompanies.com/SB001.html
    Their stufflooks nice but I didn't see any dollys. Looking for something that holds the bike, can be pushed sideways, and a footprint not much larger than the bike...the one I posted (looks to fulfill all those requirements. By the way, this is for a smaller BMW 650GS...about half the weight of my F6B which has a comfy winter home in my garden shed!

bikepal

I bought this from a neighbor who used it on their NC700. Its fairly tight from end to end but works very well. They may offer a larger size for F6B's. It does go sideways and as you can see I can move it easily.Attachment 24954Attachment 24955Attachment 24956Attachment 24957

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    I bought this from a neighbor who used it on their NC700. Its fairly tight from end to end but works very well. They may offer a larger size for F6B's. It does go sideways and as you can see I can move it easily.Attachment 24954Attachment 24955Attachment 24956Attachment 24957
    Thanks...nice. To be honest, the condor is looking better for MY purposes. It's for my 650BMW, needs to stand upright (zero room in garage). The F6B and Trimuph squeeze into a graden shed pretty well w/o stands (I called it a garden shed for wifey, I built it as a motorcycle garage for me...holds enough of both garden and bikes!!