Helmet Headset for an F6B

Thread: Helmet Headset for an F6B

Helmet Headset for an F6B

As a new owner of an F6B, I have three questions regarding the F6B Audi system that I am hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

1. Is it possible to purchase a helmet headset that not only plugs into the F6B audio system but also can connect to a riders cell phone?

2. Can you use a Bluetooth communicator with the 2015 F6B audio system?

3. Can anyone recommend a good non Bluetooth headset that I should consider purchasing? I wear an Arai Signet Q helmet.

Many thanks.

Bluetooth for motorcycles

I use the Sena s10 headset and sc10 sending unit. You plug the sc10 into the comm wire on the F6B using a special wire. You can then listen to any signal your bike has and the sena s10 communicates with your phone. Also you have communication with fellow riders that have Bluetooth comm units. I hope this helps.

Sena 20s.

Sena 20s for me. Got to finally use the intercom with a fellow member. I can tell you I was impressed, clear as day. Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolsch View Post
    Sena 20s for me. Got to finally use the intercom with a fellow member. I can tell you I was impressed, clear as day. Money well spent.
    +1 for the Sena 20s. I love mine.
    Have mounts on both of my helmets so I can transfer unit from one to the other
    with the click of a button.