Motorcycle Covers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Covers

I cropped pics of my Cycle Shade Cover.
    You're right Bobby, it bikini-covers the bike, but not completely. I can use my full sized wing cover for that, even if it's too big.

Cover-front-1a.jpgCover-side-1a.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

I bought this one today. It's a half cover for a Goldwing. It fits like I was hoping, down around the bags instead of the trunk. We'll see how it holds up.

It looks a little odd, but I didn't want it over the pipes or on the ground so I guess it works.

bike cover.jpg

Cool

Got this cover and have to say...outstanding....tight fit, very well made,lock is very nice as well.....well worth the money...... Bobby this is the one for you !!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-C...631ae2&vxp=mtr
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Got this cover and have to say...outstanding....tight fit, very well made,lock is very nice as well.....well worth the money...... Bobby this is the one for you !!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-C...631ae2&vxp=mtr
    No longer available......

Give it a day or two and it will be reposted......hugh company, they have a cover for anything!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Geza Cover does not fit yet...

My Geza cover also took a month to arrive and does not fit after another month of trying to work around this with the service manager and a nice guy named Luke who has seen photos of my cover pulling off the rear corners of the saddle bags. Anyone else had this problem or am I the only one? I have attached a small metal hook to a zip tie at the rear to grab the fender but the corners still pull off the bags even with the side straps attached to the passenger pegs. Now Luke is suggesting that I return the cover to Geza to have them attach extra straps to the corner areas for hooking to the bags. I don't know if they will attach hooks or even if that new strap will grab the bags but I really doubt that my cover was made correctly. They say it will hold onto the bike at 95 mph while towing but it can't even stay put in my garage...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    My Geza cover also took a month to arrive and does not fit after another month of trying to work around this with the service manager and a nice guy named Luke who has seen photos of my cover pulling off the rear corners of the saddle bags. Anyone else had this problem or am I the only one? I have attached a small metal hook to a zip tie at the rear to grab the fender but the corners still pull off the bags even with the side straps attached to the passenger pegs. Now Luke is suggesting that I return the cover to Geza to have them attach extra straps to the corner areas for hooking to the bags. I don't know if they will attach hooks or even if that new strap will grab the bags but I really doubt that my cover was made correctly. They say it will hold onto the bike at 95 mph while towing but it can't even stay put in my garage...
    I emailed Geza twice about 8 months ago with a few questions, they never got back with me. Decided to look elsewhere.

I use a Dowco cover for my VTX and I believe that it is big enough for the F6B. It's a 2XL in size but they go up to 3XL. I have the dowco guardian weather plus and is great!!
    http://www.revzilla.com/product/dowc...torcycle-cover

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    The 'Honda' F6B specific covers are "OK" (Zippers to open the bags are a PITA, Better off to pull the cover than fight with the zippers)

The UltraGard Fixed Fairing Bagger Cover looks interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCKcuZuaSU

If I needed to replace our covers, I'd opt for the UltraG before buying the 'Honda' cover's again,,,

Geza Gear Custom Covers

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaFinn View Post
    I emailed Geza twice about 8 months ago with a few questions, they never got back with me. Decided to look elsewhere.
    Hi Billy. We received an e-mail from you (only one, not two) on June 20, 2013. We replied back to you the next day June 21. I am sorry you did not receive the e-mail but I have just re-forwarded it to you to the email address you sent to us. Also, check your spam folder as it may have ended up in there.

Thank you.

Mark Sanders
    Geza Gear