Finally - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    That's not going to happen. Doesn't surprise me that the fanatical liberal left would try to push that idea through though. The Horrible Wildebeest conceded the election. It's over.
    Yes, and because she conceded, I hear she is on the short list to be appointed the Ambassador to Libya.

I think the SS has it's work cut out for it protecting the Clintons.
    All the money that went to the Clinton Foundation to get her favors in line for when she became President isn't being refunded.
    I'm sure there are many countries that might feel jaded at this outcome and try to do something about it.
    I pray no SS members are required to forfeit their own lives.

She's a sickly cuss maybe she'll have one of those shaking fits when no one is around and, you know... DONE. Actually, she's probably handy to have around when she starts the shimmy, I'd hand her a new bottle of ketchup or a gallon of paint.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    I don't that's why I was questioning it, although for the sake of argument I suppose I could find one. My personal belief is there's good points to both sides and if they'd actually compromise on some things we'd all be better off for it. And by both sides I mean democrats and republicans, Mrs. Clinton is a criminal as far as I'm concerned. I also cannot find anything nice to say about Obama. Hence why I'd like to see an intelligible rebuttal to the things that have been said here already.
    I hear ya. We're on the same page for the most part. I could be wrong but I believe it's the same sentiment for the majority here. That's likely why you're not getting a lot of pushback, and not because of fear of speaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Not that I disagree with what's been said so far here...However, where's the counter argument? We go full flame on oil or darkside or anything yet nobody is defending Obama/Clinton... I either find myself in the most enlightened company or there are a bunch of backstabbing cowards who are afraid to offer a counter point and are out rioting floating around here somewhere. Part of the founding of this country was compromise, yet we just don't seem to do it anymore. It's all one way or the other. A great deal more people would be happier if we all worked together vs doing everything in our power to obstruct the process instead of finding common ground to work from. And that's both sides of the aisle.
    Couldn't disagree more, there was no compromise in the founding and liberation of this nation because freedom has no compromise only responsibility and eternal vigilance. The enemy tries to put it's foot in the door by making you compromise. Liberals idea of compromise is when the majority gives into their plan. No one is defending those 2 miscreants because you can't defend the indefensible.

You either believe an abortion is murder or you don't
    You either believe in open borders or you don't
    You either believe you have a right to keep and wear arms or you don't (The proper translation of "bear")

That's why I disagree with Independents, you can't wet your finger and stick it in the air every election and say you stood on any ground. You either take a position on something, and be able to articulate it, or you don't. I have trouble sitting on the fence, it hurts my balls. Luckily, NY is a state where there is a separate Conservative Party.

The representative Republic we have works well, as it did Tuesday, President-elect Donald Trump said I'm going to do this this and this and we elected him, no compromise. It's when we elect someone that says I'm going to do this, "Read my lips no new taxes", and they "compromise" that we lose all respect for them and they go down in flames as a one term disgrace. If President-elect Donald Trump compromises on any of his core issues he will also be a one term president. The only compromise I'd be willing to entertain is which federal prison that diesel dike goes to AFTER she's convicted.

And now a word from our new First Lady

"Dobro jutro moji medeni kruhki"

Courtesy of ths61

I can't get enough of this pīskote

WOOF

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I have trouble sitting on the fence, it hurts my balls.

In my best Ron Popeil voice......................you need fence crown...... https://www.anthem-sports.com/catalo...C5MhoC_ufw_wcB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    In my best Ron Popeil voice......................you need fence crown...... https://www.anthem-sports.com/catalo...C5MhoC_ufw_wcB

Just set it and forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I had a pocket fisherman and the LP record vacuum, memories.