New Years Eve

Thread: New Years Eve

New Years Eve

Hope all members are well, and have the option to have some fun tonight. As for me, I'm too old to be chasing around the bars late at night. But, some like that, and many members here are much younger than me. Congrats to all members, as I didn't read or hear much about any of us crashing to seriously being hurt this past year! Hope that continues for the next year, too. Ride safe, and ya, I'm jealous of you Southern riders, still out riding. I got 3 more months of snow , ice, and salt.

Happy New Year my friend. Hope you have a good one and I will see you in the spring!

And a very Happy New Year to you. No more bars for me either. Now I celebrate the New Year at 10:00!! It's tuff getting old.

Happy New Year everyone.

Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, may your year be filled with many smiles and miles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Hope all members are well, and have the option to have some fun tonight. As for me, I'm too old to be chasing around the bars late at night. But, some like that, and many members here are much younger than me. Congrats to all members, as I didn't read or hear much about any of us crashing to seriously being hurt this past year! Hope that continues for the next year, too. Ride safe, and ya, I'm jealous of you Southern riders, still out riding. I got 3 more months of snow , ice, and salt.
    Snuck a ride in yesterday between some raindrops. Living in the land of Mardi Gra and Moon Pies does have some warm benefits - but you better like rain.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For