Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post

If you censor this, it will tell me volumes...........
As several more intellectual members before me have already posted, this is indeed the OFF-Topic section.
It is like using a port-o-potty versus a bathroom at the Hilton. Enter at your own risk or stay out ! it may stink, you might step on something, you may sit on something and you may walk away with something ..... Just saying

Your last comment above makes no sense when YOU are now asking that the Administration and Moderators censor others per your request. Your request alone speaks volumes.

I have great admiration for many of you and how you have so eloquently responded to Chad. Chad, allow me to suggest that you follow their examples. Your posts that the Moderators have partially removed are out of line.

We are not going to censor the off-topic section PERIOD.
I actually miss Steve0080's Chive on posts. yes, I even had guys complain about that, but life goes on. I wish those posts came back

Thank You all for keeping your cool heads in the way you responded to Chad

AND to bring this thread back to it's original subject .... Obama's Legacy .... I'm sure that some on here will compare it to my port-o-potty .... just saying back on topic ... CHIVE ON