Obama's Legacy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Obama's Legacy

The Obama e– Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Something very interesting in the Wall St J. recently.

Something very positive about Obama, who has been obsessed with his legacy.

The real Obama legacy he leaves behind is:

1. A Republican President
    2. Republican Vice President
    3. Republican control of the Senate
    4. Republican control of the House
    5. Republican control of 31 state houses
    6. A huge majority of Republican governors - 36 of 50
    7. Republican control of a majority of county governments
    8. Republican control of a majority of city governments

Now THAT is “Hope and Change.”
    He did for us what we couldn't do ourselves.

I would like to add a comment… “Obama’s Legacy” is not ALL his…
    He couldn’t have done it without Hillary!!!

I truly hope Trump makes a good POTUS. I truly hope that the last 8 years of "trash talk" that has made us the "Divided States Of America" STOPS! So we can become the "United Stated Of America." One by one we need to stop the "trash talk." The rest of the world is laughing at us. It serves no purpose other than making the USA look like a bunch of grade school kids. Everyone, please, just stop.

I am going to be 77 years old next week and also am truly grateful that, hopefully, a new President with some decent ideas can lead this country back to where it needs to be...In all my years I have never seen such racial hatred and "trash talking" between Americans as this President brought to the White House...In my opinion his "Legacy" is racism, liberalism, self-serving, and doing nothing for the betterment of the country..His Affordable Health Care Act is a joke and he is a joke....In my opinion, his legacy will be going down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever!!...Good riddance to bad rubbish....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am going to be 77 years old next week and also am truly grateful that, hopefully, a new President with some decent ideas can lead this country back to where it needs to be...In all my years I have never seen such racial hatred and "trash talking" between Americans as this President brought to the White House...In my opinion his "Legacy" is racism, liberalism, self-serving, and doing nothing for the betterment of the country..His Affordable Health Care Act is a joke and he is a joke....In my opinion, his legacy will be going down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever!!...Good riddance to bad rubbish....
    I would add that 99% of the small business owners and entrepreneurs in this country would agree with you completely.

I don't see the rest of the world laughing at us, they did, but now they have a solid message to get their shit together or they aren't riding on the capitalism bus with us. Kick them to the curb. Nothing like the shit talk that went on for 8 years when Bush was there......right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

It seems to me that Trump has done more, and has been more involved, as a President Elect than any other that I remember. Either that, or the media is just reporting his pre Presidency activity more than others.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Trump is gettting it done

Trump has done more in the last few months for the betterment of this country than Obama did in the last 8 years. I am hopeful that this trend will continue and we can become a proud nation again.

Funny thing

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I would add that 99% of the small business owners and entrepreneurs in this country would agree with you completely.

I don't see the rest of the world laughing at us, they did, but now they have a solid message to get their shit together or they aren't riding on the capitalism bus with us. Kick them to the curb. Nothing like the shit talk that went on for 8 years when Bush was there......right?
    All my stocks are worth more
    All my rental properties are full
    I have more business than ever
    and you think Mr. Obama did a bad job - ?
    whatever - but my bottom line (financial) says otherwise.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Hey, look a 1%. I know plenty of bizz guys and gals suffering. I know some doing good but I stand with the 99% sir. I am very happy for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I'm sure your stocks enjoyed the days after Trump won the election....near record high's, record weeks, when all we heard before the election was gloom & doom, and global economic collapse if what was to eventually happen came to pass....
    Meanwhile, the Health Insurance Premiums for our company paid insurance have increased 110%, and 180% over the last 2 years......hooray for supporting others who won't support themsevles....

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I can't wait to see what Orange man can do for America,