Obama's Legacy
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Obama's Legacy

The Obama e– Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Something very interesting in the Wall St J. recently.

Something very positive about Obama, who has been obsessed with his legacy.

The real Obama legacy he leaves behind is:

1. A Republican President
    2. Republican Vice President
    3. Republican control of the Senate
    4. Republican control of the House
    5. Republican control of 31 state houses
    6. A huge majority of Republican governors - 36 of 50
    7. Republican control of a majority of county governments
    8. Republican control of a majority of city governments

Now THAT is “Hope and Change.”
    He did for us what we couldn't do ourselves.

I would like to add a comment… “Obama’s Legacy” is not ALL his…
    He couldn’t have done it without Hillary!!!

I truly hope Trump makes a good POTUS. I truly hope that the last 8 years of "trash talk" that has made us the "Divided States Of America" STOPS! So we can become the "United Stated Of America." One by one we need to stop the "trash talk." The rest of the world is laughing at us. It serves no purpose other than making the USA look like a bunch of grade school kids. Everyone, please, just stop.

I am going to be 77 years old next week and also am truly grateful that, hopefully, a new President with some decent ideas can lead this country back to where it needs to be...In all my years I have never seen such racial hatred and "trash talking" between Americans as this President brought to the White House...In my opinion his "Legacy" is racism, liberalism, self-serving, and doing nothing for the betterment of the country..His Affordable Health Care Act is a joke and he is a joke....In my opinion, his legacy will be going down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever!!...Good riddance to bad rubbish....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am going to be 77 years old next week and also am truly grateful that, hopefully, a new President with some decent ideas can lead this country back to where it needs to be...In all my years I have never seen such racial hatred and "trash talking" between Americans as this President brought to the White House...In my opinion his "Legacy" is racism, liberalism, self-serving, and doing nothing for the betterment of the country..His Affordable Health Care Act is a joke and he is a joke....In my opinion, his legacy will be going down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever!!...Good riddance to bad rubbish....
    I would add that 99% of the small business owners and entrepreneurs in this country would agree with you completely.

I don't see the rest of the world laughing at us, they did, but now they have a solid message to get their shit together or they aren't riding on the capitalism bus with us. Kick them to the curb. Nothing like the shit talk that went on for 8 years when Bush was there......right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

It seems to me that Trump has done more, and has been more involved, as a President Elect than any other that I remember. Either that, or the media is just reporting his pre Presidency activity more than others.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Trump is gettting it done

Trump has done more in the last few months for the betterment of this country than Obama did in the last 8 years. I am hopeful that this trend will continue and we can become a proud nation again.

...and Trump has done more, than the narcissist asshole that was given a Nobel Peace prize 8 years ago, for doing absolutely nothing.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    ...and Trump has done more, than the narcissist asshole that was given a Nobel Peace prize 8 years ago, for doing absolutely nothing.
    Your wrong will......its NOTHING. That's the biggest joke of a pandering bunch of nobodies in the modern history of suck asses. The nobel is now worthless for all that came before that aluminum crown was raised to his pointed skull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Your wrong will......its NOTHING. That's the biggest joke of a pandering bunch of nobodies in the modern history of suck asses. The nobel is now worthless for all that came before that aluminum crown was raised to his pointed skull.
    In our modern times... yes, I agree. It meant something when awarded... back in the day.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Why the hell we cannot keep this forum on topic. MOTORCYLES, HONDA, F6B, etc. I really do not participate the site anymore because this a riders forum, based on F6B. I am truly tired of the of the posts that go outside of the forum. We all share one thing. F6B and all that goes with that. I see this site going into too many other distracting items and topics that cause me and I am sure others to just give up on this site. Spend your time on the sites that want to hear what you have to say about politics, et al.
    Can we stay on the original topic that this site is based on?

OK, I have set myself for all the ridicule and nasty posts. BUT, I want to stay on topic. If you want to post other items, FIND A SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been riding for over 60 years and don't care what your political asperations are or what you believe. Freedom of speech doesn't give you rights to hijack what this was supposed to be.

F6B riders and what happens with them and the bikes.

If you censor this, it will tell me volumes...........
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Mekong Delta/Can Tho/ Rung Sat- 8/66 ~ 8/68