Anyone know how to twit against anti-gun stupidity?

Thread: Anyone know how to twit against anti-gun stupidity?

Anyone know how to twit against anti-gun stupidity?

Yes, I meant to say "twit"

The following twit has some typos that I would like to correct for her:
    Attachment 25159

I think that she meant to say: “Once again, innocent American were forced to stand defenseless against a mass murderer because Congress won’t stand up to the anti-gun morons.”

Being an intelligent being, I have never been on twitter. Can a direct response be made so that the twits' follower's can read it?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I'm Twitter ignorant, sorry.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'd like to help, but I think Twitter is the realm of those who do not believe in the constitution .... That excludes most free thinking people of this country, myself included .....

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    I'd like to help, but I think Twitter is the realm of those who do not believe in the constitution .... That excludes most free thinking people of this country, myself included .....
    Thats funny because our President elect thinks it is the only real form of media.Check out his rants like a 2 year old that didn't get his BaBa-LOL.And before every Trump supporter gets on his high horse I was not a fan of both idiots that ran.The only reason I know of Twitter is the news about Trumps tweets and how important it is in our grandchildren"s lives.Heck I just upgraded to a flip phone to a smart one and do text a little now-man am I going high tech!! Again thanks to the grandkids I can learn this stuff.

Sorry David I may be 29, but I too am Twitter-incapable. I do know however, that it is a tweet, and not a twit, as you put it.

Edit: after re-reading your OP, that may have been your intentions.....