Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
What a bunch of assholes. I too have freedom of speech. Hence why I challenged you all. FUCK YOU ALL
Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Silly motherfuckers, I have too many heroic award for service in Nam. GROW A PAIR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Chas,
I too, have many heroic awards for service - 24 years worth.
And I have always protected those freedoms for which I was sent to fight for and will do again at the drop of a pin.
That's why what I'm about to type, I CAN type, and I can type it in proper English with correct grammar and diction.

Chas, your "challenge" for a group fornication exercise is disturbing, on many levels.
I don't know a lot of these people very well and I'm not sure where they've been.
I'm pretty sure I didn't put that in the "freedoms I fought for" category.

And, as far as fertilizing my nether regions in hopes of growth, I'll be more than happy to put anything you've done that requires "a pair" against any small portion of the stuff I've done.
We can start with burying a child.

Your display here is very unprofessional and, honestly, lacks the military discipline I expected.
I confess I did expect more from your fellow service members in response to your initial post, but I guess I should get used to disappointment today.

I'm not locking this thread, as this is the Off Topic section, but rudeness and vulgarity have no place in any civilized discourse.
Cheers,
Steve