Obama's Legacy - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

gentrification - read all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    January 20 will be the first time in US history that a billionaire will be moving into public housing that was abandoned by a black family.
    Actually the process of gentrification proves your statement to be otherwise - !
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

too much fox news to be informed properly

I can tell who lives on a diet of info news and who actually reads real news
    if the shoe fits

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Perhaps those of us who have made comments on this Obama Legacy issue, including myself, should take a "deep breath" relax for a while and wait and see what takes place in the country during the next year or so...Right now most of us are very opinionated and want to share our likes or did-likes on the past and the future...Many have posted some sensible questions and comments, some not so good, but I for one have decided to just "wait and see"....Regards and ride safe
    Yes sir - wise counsel
    time for many to shut of Fox and other t.v. venues which make "news as entertainment".

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Hey Biglry... there outta be a law!!!

That gif of those luscious feminine hindquarters has me mesmerized... every time I view it
    agree

D-TRAIN I gotta ask are you related to D-PLANE?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    My health insurance had doubled to $1800 a month and doubled my deductible to $20,000, and we are a healthy family. That's change that I can believe in! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only an idiot would think that the AHC is a positive legacy.

Every time an adjective is part of a name it is an unadulterated LIE: Affordable Health Care Act. Common Sense Gun Control. Smart Car. Intelligent Design.
    The real mistake was the entire health care system should have gone social single payer with options for those who wished and could afford buying boutique policies - we will end up there anyway. We have what we have because a nationwide network was never created that would have lowered costs across the board - thank Republican stonewalling from individual states that prevented nationwide competition / bidding.
    When you've seen someone loose there house do to medical bills and similar things you have to wonder - are you really happy with a med. insur. CEO's getting paid more than 500k per week?
    http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/paye...-at-17-3m-2015
    http://www.beckershospitalreview.com...s-in-2015.html
    this last link is interesting as it is dissenting from FORBES but it shows corp mentality who try to tell the share holders they are only paying their CEO's a small amount.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth.../#16213c5e7f01
    just the amount of money health care lobbyists spend in D.C. is an indication that something is VERY wrong with the system - !
    funny how the roles of democrats and republicans has flipped in the last 60 or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    Oh boy, now you've gone and done it, haven't you? You've posted a link that flies in the face of all the Obama bashers. Perhaps people forget the things Obama HAS accomplished during his presidency. I respectfully suggest everyone consider the following video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo

I think the country is in for a rude awakening once "The Monkey's Paw" President takes over.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjegclLNhM

Remember "be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it!"

As for Chas' post is concerned I think everyone is correct. It's pretty asinine to chastise everyone for posting something that is off topic in the "off topic" folder, right.

So anyway, now that I've dared to post a message in support of President Obama, let the

We need a smiley of a guy wearing a flame proof suit. Flame on!

very good video's but if i have learned anything in life - it's that people only believe what they already believe in - changing minds requires paradigm shifts much greater than an F6B torque monster.
    People hate to change because it means they may have been wrong. sigh. At any rate this is a good thread to warm up a cold day.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    People hate to change because it means they may have been wrong. sigh. At any rate this is a good thread to warm up a cold day.
    Christ, talk about righteous. You enjoy telling people they are wrong? This is an ignorant statement. People don't hate change because they are wrong. You should change that line of thinking, but that would take admitting you are wrong. Most don't like change because they are not educated in another idea or philosophy. Doesn't mean the opposing idea is the better one or the more correct.

This country has more folks working under the table for cash, gold, silver and return services than most of the populations of other countries. You think just telling everyone they are now under a single payer system that they will rush down and declare those dollars for collection from the local mafia IRS collection booth? They're not coming back. That's their 'pair of dimes'. How do you propose we get those earned monies into the system? How about an IRS police force?

A single payer system for a country of 300 million plus with how many of those in the undocumented workforce? Nah, you can stick that paradigm under the carpet. There will always be folks in this country that take the free ride. What we need is more Mary Landrieu's. Oh wait, not her, she whored out to help pass ACA so her state would obtain 4+ billion dollars of taxpayer money to LA. How did that work out for the residents of LA? How much of that money went to help citizens? Bet you find some shady accounting from those whoring democrats. That's ok, we can just pull out that China credit card and charge it to the deficit. It's oh so patriotic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver