Obama's Legacy - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    From a certain point of view we all thought it was funny! Evidently you missed the humor in their new report!

I thought that was hysterical and play it often along with the video of Hank Johnson (Demoncrat) asking if Guam will tip over if the US sends too many soldiers. The funniest part is that moronic demoncrats reelected him! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    From a certain point of view we all thought it was funny! Evidently you missed the humor in their new report!
    Nope, I still to this day laugh my ass off every time I think about the idiots on Fox News for not catching that & airing it as "breaking news".

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    There was far more truth in that report than the utter BS that is regurgitated by the lame stream media, but its clear to see that concept is far above the comprehension ability of obamination supporters. You do realize that liberalism is a mental disorder don't you?
    I respectfully suggest that you actually click on the link I posted instead of ignoring the facts, like you're accusing me of doing. Then try to find a similar list of faux pas committed by CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    Nope, I still to this day laugh my ass off every time I think about the idiots on Fox News for not catching that & airing it as "breaking news".
    I still, to this day, laugh my ass off every time I hear an idiot support the obomination!!!!!!!!

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    I respectfully suggest that you actually click on the link I posted instead of ignoring the facts, like you're accusing me of doing. Then try to find a similar list of faux pas committed by CNN.

The entire Communist New Network broadcast is one big faux pas. The list of their lies and stupidity can be found here: www.cnn.com

It's back to that mental illness thing again. You should ask your doctor to run you through a diagnostic test for Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Just watch Don Lemon on any night, he will typically get it wrong or nose his ideology in his fair and balanced reports.

Now what alien race was it that took that Malaysian airplane?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Isn't it funny how liberals like to blame an entire entity for the disaster of one local Fox affiliate producer being baited into a joke?

What's that word when you lump everyone into a class and classify them as low class? What's that term? Ah, it'll come to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Isn't it funny how liberals like to blame an entire entity for the disaster of one local Fox affiliate producer being baited into a joke?

What's that word when you lump everyone into a class and classify them as low class? What's that term? Ah, it'll come to me.

Liberals tell us that we should not just all illegal aliens by the violent acts of one, just like they don't lump all gun owners....whoops, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

Hmm, someone else needs to follow the link I provided to 43 other instances of Fox News stupidity ON TOP OF the Chinese airline story.

I'm pretty much done with this thread. It's tiring getting into a battle of wits with unarmed men.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Liberals tell us that we should not just all illegal aliens by the violent acts of one, just like they don't lump all gun owners....whoops, never mind.
    Well praise the Lord & pass the ammunition!

P.S. I'm not a liberal, I'm also not a conservative. I'm more of a moderate/progressive.