Obama's Legacy - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    What a bunch of assholes. I too have freedom of speech. Hence why I challenged you all. FUCK YOU ALL
    Silly motherfuckers, I have too many heroic award for service in Nam. GROW A PAIR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Chas,
    I too, have many heroic awards for service - 24 years worth.
    And I have always protected those freedoms for which I was sent to fight for and will do again at the drop of a pin.
    That's why what I'm about to type, I CAN type, and I can type it in proper English with correct grammar and diction.

Chas, your "challenge" for a group fornication exercise is disturbing, on many levels.
    I don't know a lot of these people very well and I'm not sure where they've been.
    I'm pretty sure I didn't put that in the "freedoms I fought for" category.

And, as far as fertilizing my nether regions in hopes of growth, I'll be more than happy to put anything you've done that requires "a pair" against any small portion of the stuff I've done.
    We can start with burying a child.

Your display here is very unprofessional and, honestly, lacks the military discipline I expected.
    I confess I did expect more from your fellow service members in response to your initial post, but I guess I should get used to disappointment today.

I'm not locking this thread, as this is the Off Topic section, but rudeness and vulgarity have no place in any civilized discourse.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Punctuating with profanity erodes creditability.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Cool

Time for a cup of coffee.......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'll Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Time for a cup of coffee.......

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

If you censor this, it will tell me volumes...........
    As several more intellectual members before me have already posted, this is indeed the OFF-Topic section.
    It is like using a port-o-potty versus a bathroom at the Hilton. Enter at your own risk or stay out ! it may stink, you might step on something, you may sit on something and you may walk away with something ..... Just saying

Your last comment above makes no sense when YOU are now asking that the Administration and Moderators censor others per your request. Your request alone speaks volumes.

I have great admiration for many of you and how you have so eloquently responded to Chad. Chad, allow me to suggest that you follow their examples. Your posts that the Moderators have partially removed are out of line.

We are not going to censor the off-topic section PERIOD.
    I actually miss Steve0080's Chive on posts. yes, I even had guys complain about that, but life goes on. I wish those posts came back

Thank You all for keeping your cool heads in the way you responded to Chad

AND to bring this thread back to it's original subject .... Obama's Legacy .... I'm sure that some on here will compare it to my port-o-potty .... just saying back on topic ... CHIVE ON

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I actually miss Steve0080's Chive on posts. yes, I even had guys complain about that, but life goes on. I wish those posts came back

.... just saying back on topic ... CHIVE ON
    Here ya go, Phantom:
    http://thechive.com/2017/01/05/smile...oom-45-photos/
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Ah yes, I do miss the chive too. Thanks for the link, since developing CRS in my old age I had lost it
    I guess it is time for some

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I'm going to reckon that the demon of alcohol has a hand in this just weird behavior and mega rudeness displayed by the language and insults cast upon other members. If that is the case an apology is ok and totally accepted. If this is your rational thoughts Chas please don't bother. Move on.

I've never been the one to cram my military record and experience down someone's threat. Free breakfasts at Denny's never was my intent for serving. I appreciate your service Chas in a tough time, but don't try to make yourself more righteous than me because of the medals on your chest. It makes you look like a fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Thank You Steve, now that there is some nice Cheesecake.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I find the off-topic section enlightening and entertaining. I am continually impressed by the information presented and opinions expressed here and the thought that goes into them. Even when I don't agree with them. That we can all come to one place and discuss our B's and various M/C tech out there plus have a section where we can discuss none M/C queries with the same group of people without to many Trolls butting in speaks volumes about Phantom, 53driver and all the other moderators and all the effort they put into this forum. Thanks guys!