Obama's Legacy - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

breaking the glass ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    ...and Trump has done more, than the narcissist asshole that was given a Nobel Peace prize 8 years ago, for doing absolutely nothing.
    How soon we forget that Mr. Obama broke the glass ceiling in this country when a man of color was ELECTED to the highest position in the country.
    How many of US have achieved that status?
    How soon we forget the racist rhetoric and behaviors by a house and senate that followed his election when my good fellow republicans made it priority #1 to prevent a second term in office by stonewalling Mr. Obama as much as possible?
    This country must be governed from the center to be a government of the people and by the people and for the people - my republican party basically fell apart when it got into bed with the religious right many moons ago.

If it is to be a United States it is OUR duty to support and help each president in office move the country (and as many people within the country) forward. 4 years later we can decide and choose a different leader if we do not like the direction things are going - but we have to support the one put in place by the people - otherwise what's the point of a republic a democracy?

The real issue is the nuts we elect as governers, congressman and senators - their the ones taking all the money from the lobbyists for little to no work at all. Their the ones voting themselves pay raises while most Americans have gone without. Get rid of those butt heads.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

You have a "choice" to click on a thread and to read it

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    Why the hell we cannot keep this forum on topic. MOTORCYLES, HONDA, F6B, etc. I really do not participate the site anymore because this a riders forum, based on F6B. I am truly tired of the of the posts that go outside of the forum. We all share one thing. F6B and all that goes with that. I see this site going into too many other distracting items and topics that cause me and I am sure others to just give up on this site. Spend your time on the sites that want to hear what you have to say about politics, et al.
    Can we stay on the original topic that this site is based on?

OK, I have set myself for all the ridicule and nasty posts. BUT, I want to stay on topic. If you want to post other items, FIND A SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been riding for over 60 years and don't care what your political asperations are or what you believe. Freedom of speech doesn't give you rights to hijack what this was supposed to be.

F6B riders and what happens with them and the bikes.

If you censor this, it will tell me volumes...........
    Here's the deal - you do not have to click on a thread if you do not like the topic, you do not have to follow it etc... now if some idiot want's to infuse a tire thread with their political crap - by all means blast their arse.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    How soon we forget that Mr. Obama broke the glass ceiling in this country when a man of color was ELECTED to the highest position in the country.
    We should not judge men by color; only by character.

And he's not black. He's mulatto. Some consider that derogatory... but it is representative of his birthing parents.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

He went through the glass door on the roof and closed it on his race. He became what a lot men of power become, a whore. His track record of failing the small people will never be denied or refuted. It is the perfect example of what happens when you hire a blank resume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    How many of US have achieved that status?
    How soon we forget the racist rhetoric and behaviors by a house and senate that followed his election when my good fellow republicans made it priority #1 to prevent a second term in office by stonewalling Mr. Obama as much as possible?
    This country must be governed from the center to be a government of the people and by the people and for the people - my republican party basically fell apart when it got into bed with the religious right many moons ago.

If it is to be a United States it is OUR duty to support and help each president in office move the country (and as many people within the country) forward. 4 years later we can decide and choose a different leader if we do not like the direction things are going - but we have to support the one put in place by the people - otherwise what's the point of a republic a democracy?

The real issue is the nuts we elect as governers, congressman and senators - their the ones taking all the money from the lobbyists for little to no work at all. Their the ones voting themselves pay raises while most Americans have gone without. Get rid of those butt heads.
    Let's get a few things straight, being against the obomination and his policies is NOT racism. We hate the person for what he does, not his color.

Stonewalling is exactly what Republicans were supposed to do as the obomination's policies were designed to destroy America. Unfortunately, they didn't have the balls and failed too many times. Stonewalling is is not racism, its patriotism. It is easy to see that demoncrats (spelled correctly) and blacks are far more racist than Republicans and whites.

Is it NOT our duty to support each President. It IS our duty to protect the Country. It IS patriotic to oppose the obomination when he is trying his hardest to destroy it.

The only other time history when demoncrats have hated Republicans as much as they do today, is when we took away their slaves. Now, let THAT sink in.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    For a nation that is not racist, when will there be an all female presidential ballot?
    When qualified females run and beat their opponents at the primary. Hilderbeast was the most corrupt candidate the Country has ever seen, THAT's why she lost. And NO, she did not win the popular vote. When you remove the fraudulent votes, who somehow always vote D, she lost the popular vote. The Electoral College is the reason that this country is not called the United States of California.

Wanting a black president or a female president is as racist and sexist as not wanting a black president and a female president.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I'm really trying hard to research something that obama wanted but didn't get in major legislation. Dissent is what built this country. I applaud what you call stonewalling if the proposed policy is a failure. Thanks to those awesome democrats that never stonewalled Reagan or the Bush's.

Remember the great unifier? Ah yes, memories.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=25HN1kZtRIw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Wonderful President

He spent 8 years just about destroying a nation that was already tittering on its existence, his buddy George Soro has been trying to submarine this country since his world war 2 Nazi beginnings and was directly behind the big money that put Obama in office. Obama to this day has had nothing of importance that worked for America to his credit since he began his political career and anyone that say he was a wonderful president hasn't got a grip on reality!

January 20 will be the first time in US history that a billionaire will be moving into public housing that was abandoned by a black family.