On another thread there was some discussion about riding in the up coming season. That started me to thinking where do I want to go and why am I going. It's easy to say I just want to ride, but then I don't need a plan or time or even a date. Heck I don't even have to leave the neighborhood. Around and around the block I'll go but that will probably just piss the neighbors off. Us old people like to do that!

In the interest of commonalty I now ask where would you like to go? What would you like to see? What would you like to do? Sure it's great fun to ride with a group of friends, but I ask, isn't it more fun to shoot your gun when you have a target?

Can I get some input? Surly you've been somewhere that you would like to share with the rest of us. Maybe you'd like to repeat a ride that we did in the past, just to have a known destination and get together. How do you feel about an overnight 2 day trip so we can extend our range? If we start to plan now maybe you could even plan your next day off. After all April fools day is coming!

Questions to answer:

Suggest a Destinations
Reason: Good roads
Scinery
FOOD
Best day to plan
Best time and place to meet