First, let me say I was glad to hear everybody made it home safe and sound! It had to be a long day for some of you . I just wish we had more time to ride together. ERR eat together.

Yesterday I completed the ride and went to the Francis Walter Dam. It was such a beautiful day sunny with temps in the low 70's, I had to ride.
Maz would have loved the scene. Standing on top of the dam the eagles and chicken hawks were riding the air currents coming off the dam walls below and up at eye level. They were so close I could have plucked them in mid flight. Watching them reminded me of how we spread our wings shift our weight and lean into a turn on our bikes. So I followed suite and got back on the bike to soar.

The only problem is today looks even better with the forecasted temps in the high 70's touching on 80. Guess what I'm going to do! I'll give you a hint, make like a bird.

OK, we got the first run in! Now we just have to decide when and "Where too in the NE" we should make the next ride ???? Please speak up!!!

PS guess what's working?