New Lower Price On Pathfinder LED's

Thread: New Lower Price On Pathfinder LED's

New Lower Price On Pathfinder LED's

Price has been lowered on some of our most popular GL1800 and F6B LED products.
    The Pathfinder LED Headlight Kits, GL1800/F6B (High or Low Beam Pair) has been reduced to $110 for either High or Low Beam kits. We have these on our own F6B, you will love them.
    Not only do they put out a fantastic beam which is much further and wider
    then anything else, they look great and draw less power from your system which in turn reserves your charging system for other items.

Rick . . . do these kits come with the same LED H7 bulbs that can be purchased separately from Value Accessories?

Hi Rick,
    What is the diff in the Pathfinder LED Headlight kit and the CREE LED H7 Headlight Bulbs sold on your site other than the price?
    Thanks for a reply.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Hi Rick,
    What is the diff in the Pathfinder LED Headlight kit and the CREE LED H7 Headlight Bulbs sold on your site other than the price?
    Thanks for a reply.

Rick . . . do these kits come with the same LED H7 bulbs that can be purchased separately from Value Accessories?

I really like both H7 LED kits (bulbs) that we have available. Both are the same type of bulb.

I have tried both brands in my bike, you will be happy with either and I can not tell much difference. Each may have some subtle differences that may be better then the other. We like to give choices and some people who know Big Bike Parts are more comfortable using their products.
    I have the Pathfinders in my bike right now and really like them.

The Pathfinders are 4800 Lumens and 5000k Color Temp for High Beam and 2400 Lumens and 5500K Color Temp for the Low Beams.
    The Big Bike Parts version are 4800 Lumens and 6000k Color Temp for High Beam and 3800 Lumens and 6000K Color Temp for the Low Beams.

Both companies have done a lot of research to make these bulbs truly impressive. We have both for about the same price, you can not go wrong with which ever you choose.
    A lot of people have swapped to more expensive halogens to get away from the yellow headlight look and to more match the LED running lights etc. These more expensive Halogen bulbs at $25 or more each usually only last about a year or so, then you are replacing them. The new LED Bulbs will last 15,000 to 20,000 hours and will not be effected by vibration.

Both of the LED Brands have the passive cooling with no moving parts. This works great in bikes like the GL1800 that have larger spaces for the heat to dissipate in.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/LE...lbsGL1800.aspx

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Pa...itsGL1800.aspx