Trump & veterans - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump & veterans

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    this doesn't look too good - In case you missed it, here's the federal week in review:

1. Trump fires all Ambassadors and Special Envoys, ordering them out by inauguration day. No exceptions.
    2. House brings back the Holman rule allowing them to reduce an individual civil service, SES positions, or political appointee's salary to $1, effectively firing them by amendment to any piece of legislation. We now know why they wanted names and positions of people in Energy and State.
    3. Senate schedules 6 simultaneous hearings on cabinet nominees and triple-books those hearings with Trump's first press conference in months and an ACA budget vote, effectively preventing any concentrated coverage or protest.
    4. House GOP expressly forbids the Congressional Budget Office from reporting or tracking ANY costs related to the repeal of the ACA.
    5. Trump continues to throw the intelligence community under the bus to protect Putin, despite the growing mountain of evidence that the Russians deliberately interfered in our election.
    6. Trump breaks a central campaign promise to make Mexico pay for the wall by asking Congress (in other words, us, the taxpayers) to pay for it.
    7. Trump threatens Toyota over a new plant that was never coming to the US nor will take jobs out of the US.
    8. House passes the REINS act, giving them veto power over any rules enacted by any federal agency or department--for example, FDA or EPA bans a drug or pesticide, Congress can overrule based on lobbyists not science. Don't like that endangered species designation, Congress kills it.
    9. Fired top administrators of the National Nuclear Safety Agency. There are no replacements named, and they'd need Senate confirmation anyway. Those two managed our active arsenal of nuclear weapons.
    each one of these was fact checked. Sigh.
    You lost me at #1....totally bogus headline....read about it. It's routine.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Looks good to me. Better be on your A game if you want to work for this administration. Do you have any experience on what these changes will mean? No, you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

For me it is a wait and see..... I am so disillusioned by the media that whatever they say I do not believe! As for as McCain or anyone else...what have you done for me lately? You are only as good as your last _________ .

Clean the swamp I believe was the battle cry. I heard the government doubled under the last administration .... We can lose a few !!!

I can not wait for the current office holder to leave...Its like a circus him leaving... Just leave and give someone else a shot...It would be impossible to do a worse job!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    Thank you. I earned my combat action ribbon!
    Thank you for your service!
    When and where were you doing it to it?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

April 86, Persian Gulf. Operation Praying Mantis I believe it was called. Against Iran. You could probably Google it for details. They fired a Harpoon missile at my ship, it missed us by 100'. 😱
    We proceeded to sink them. 😁

April 86, Persian Gulf. Operation Praying Mantis I believe it was called. Against Iran. You could probably Google it for details. They fired a Harpoon missile at my ship, it missed us by 100'. 
    We proceeded to sink them. 
    Go Navy! Beat Iranians!
    What ship were you on?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

April 86, Persian Gulf. Operation Praying Mantis I believe it was called. Against Iran. You could probably Google it for details. They fired a Harpoon missile at my ship, it missed us by 100'. 
    I remember Praying Mantis .... Lots of fun .... (that's sarcasm for the non military types)

I was on JTFME/MEF staff for a while in the late 80's ....

What ship were you on ???

USS Wainwright, CG-28
    Battle tested, battle proven! We were one of the 2 flagships in the area. I was an M-60 machine gunner that day but never got to fire my weapon. 🙁

I've got this renter that has been vandalizing my house water heater. I just know it was him and I had to replace it. But when I asked him for the $452 reimbursement he wouldn't write me a check. So he just renewed his lease for 12 months and I increased his monthly rent by $37.67. Hahahahahahahaha, he's gonna pay for that water heater and doesn't even know it. And if he leaves. I can just sack the next renter.

Just because Trump will not be mailing you a Xerox copy of a cancelled check from the Bank of Mexico for a wall does not mean a physical or fiscal wall cannot be built and paid for by 'other than the taxpayers'.

Pardon me whilst I have a conversation with my libtard schizo half.

Hey STRO
    Yes stroh
    Did you hear the Russkies hacked the election?
    What do you mean they hacked the election? Did they station Spetsnaz at polling booths with Kalashnikovs and forced voters to vote one way?
    No, that's silly.
    Did they hack into the voting machines and tally more votes than voters?
    No you goof
    Were they caught gluing chads back onto ballots?
    Nope, that's goofy as well you right wing piss ant.
    Well then tell me how they hacked the election.
    Well, this dude named Podesty or Podestal or Podesta was baited into a phishing scam and he fell for it.
    What a moron. Where does he work?
    He's a big dog in the hillaree campaign.
    Oh crap, so what happened?
    Well the commie cruds got a hold of a bunch of email traffic that included things like cheating that Bernie dude out of a fair chance to win. Show lots of that collusion with the media to cheat during debates with other candidates. Showed just a lot of low down tactics that would favor one candidate, hillaree over Bernie.
    Well, that's not hacking an election. That's called whistleblowing you dunderhead. How could you fall for such a blatant misuse of language to mislead you? Your brain must be bruised.
    Whistleblowing? Oh wow, well that's a good thing. It exposed corruption.
    Let me ask you this. What if your local Sheriff was up for re-election and someone leaked information that he was a child molestor and it was true. Would you be upset with the leaker or the Sheriff?
    Oh wow, I see. That's intense.
    Now that you are educated, go back in your hole in the back of my brain and we'll see you in 4 years.
    Right on, next time I will get on the winning team. Later.
    Beat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gob3lMwkjnw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver