Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
Dang, Phantom. Thou art wise. Surely your professor was given pause to consider his place in the universe, if not in class then later on. Too funny.

I believe that far too few hold far too much wealth, and that the solution seemed clear to me. Simple, really. I believe each person in the country should wake up, face the provider in the mirror, and go out and make a million bucks. Or at least try. Utilize skill, hard work and perseverance. Now THIS would re-distribute a bunch of wealth. He laughed, thank goodness.

Ironically, I was bored in that class and was failing it due to lack of interest and learning much more in the field than in class. My professor was going to give me a token "C" because I deviated from his curriculum, I disagreed with him and felt that I truly deserved an "A". In order for that to happen the professor gave me a ultimatum . My last assignment had to impress the class and he would allow the class to give me my final grade. Its a long story but I succeeded in getting my "A" I had to do things that I had never done before and it worked.

I ended up doing O.K. in life.
EARNING wealth is not easy,
If you want what you've never had , you must do what you've never done.