Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida

Cool

Attachment 2645

I am leaving for Bikeweek tomorrow morning from Orangeburg, SC with three friends, two on GW and one on BMW RT. We will stay in St. Augustine Beach at Americas Best Motel, across the street from Oasis (famous biker restaurant, excellent breakfast). I'm not sure if I can make it Thursday morning, but I am definitely planning for Friday morning breakfast to meet everyone. If my friends want to come I will invite them too. We plan on staying in Orlando for the AIM Expo Saturday, then riding home Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Picture above is yours truly at Daytona Bikeweek in March 2013.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    It appears that there will be a good size group attending breakfast

Someone take photos !!!

fri. breakfast

I'll be ridding up Friday for the Breakfast. Looking forward to meeting you guys. It will be nice to put faces to posts. Dickie

I will be leaving about 6 am from hudson fl. It's about 130 miles but Traffic will suck !
    I have plans for 2 more if they show up.

WOW!!! I am not sure you can get to Daytona from Hudson.........take 50 E to I-4 get off on 92 in Daytona and you are there!!!

Three hours will be close...dpends on what shape I-4 will be in...... See ya there!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

the good part about living in Hudson is nobody knows where you live.
    the bad part about living in Hudson is you gotta go somewhere else before you can get anywhere.

Finally got signed back up to the forum again.
    I'll see ya at the Cracker Barrel Friday, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Here is a crazy Video from the Loop in Daytona on Thur 17 I had my tow rope out but no one tried to ski !!!! A friend was trying to run Vid from I Phone while following !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXEhhnVd2M
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The original " Bat Bike " on the show room floor of Beach St, Harley Davidison....

Cool

Stopped by the Indian dealer on Beach St in Daytona...... ALL the Indians ( 10 ) were sold and over heard a salesman say there was a 3 - 4 week wait on new bikes !!! The Indian looks to be making a come back !!!