Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida

Cool

Enjoyed Daytona and all it has to offer..... picked up Mama and headed to Cedar Key for the Seafood Fest...did not know there was a crafts show there as welll... ( note to self: do not take trailer to a crafts fair )

Had another couple with us and had a great time....spent the night in Crystal River, Fl. Had dinner at, http://www2.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/index.cfm and it was great as usual... hit the pool and headed to bed.

Got up to a Continental Breakfast, and headed to Crystal River Harley for my friend to look for his next bike.... Ran into a guy " Gunner " riding a F6B, told him about our site and he said he would give it a look...A great weekend !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

When and where will the next " Meeting " be ???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes sir, what a great bunch of guys, I'm proud to be associated with all of you!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    So, Jimmy, you now got to meet my older Brother from Washington State.Of course I am speaking of Dale. He just had to buy one of those Red bikes, but...he is a damn fine rider, and between he and I...we will always represent the Great Pacific Northwest when you folks have these F6B gatherings down in the Southeast. It is ironic...that Dale just happens to be the one guy that actually lives closest to me...about 10 miles between our houses, and he too had his bike backed into (on this trip), and....... while he is a low-down, dirty rotten, turkey trotten, maggot eaten, flea bitten, sewer pipin' saggy sack of south siberian sheep shit all because he torn my bike into a million pieces in his shop...then he proceeds to ride down to Florida without me...laughing all the way while he pours on the miles..............I still have mad respect for Dale........and not only because my bike is being held hostage in his shop

Jimmy I hope that someday you ghet a chance to ride with Dale, as the guy knows how to ride.
    Sparky,

anyone who has ridden on the Daytona Speedway would be considered a RIDER in my book. Dale admitted to me that he had. I'm sure he can muscle the big girl around a corner too. Maybe you can talk him into coming to Franklin with you Next Labor Day. We should plan a day ride so I can show ya'll some of the not so famous roads up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    Sparky,

anyone who has ridden on the Daytona Speedway would be considered a RIDER in my book. Dale admitted to me that he had. I'm sure he can muscle the big girl around a corner too. Maybe you can talk him into coming to Franklin with you Next Labor Day. We should plan a day ride so I can show ya'll some of the not so famous roads up there.
    Big Dawg, that is my plan...to try to get Dale, and maybe Kevin to ride out to Franklin with me next year, and maybe go to Killington, VT either on the way to Franklin, or on the way back home, after Franklin. Then, I would like to see us all ride back down there again, for the Daytona Oktoberfest Breakfast.