Yellow F6B Sighting

Thread: Yellow F6B Sighting

Yellow F6B Sighting

Saw one today in Laguna Niguel, Orange County, CA. First one I'd ever seen in person, and it was gorgeous. I'm still surprised how few F6Bs I see on the road. Very seldom.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Rich View Post
    I'm still surprised how few F6Bs I see on the road. Very seldom.
    As much as we'd like to think otherwise the B is still a nitch market...It was same with my VTX, I'd see one once in awhile. Usually I see HD's and full wings with a smattering of Yamaha's thrown in for variety when it comes to cruisers. I know Suzuki and Kawasaki make cruisers to and they just aren't that common for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    As much as we'd like to think otherwise the B is still a nitch market...It was same with my VTX, I'd see one once in awhile. Usually I see HD's and full wings with a smattering of Yamaha's thrown in for variety when it comes to cruisers. I know Suzuki and Kawasaki make cruisers to and they just aren't that common for some reason.

One of the reasons I bought the 6 was there were so few of them !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    One of the reasons I bought the 6 was there were so few of them !!!
    I like not being "one of the herd" and having perhaps, one of the best bikes of its kind on the road... So what HD's are all over the place!!...Someone once said that the "Masses were mostly asses"....Perhaps they were not to far off!!...Ride safe