Folks:

I'll be Ride Captain for Saturdays Ride! I know the route soo well I can ride it blindfolded That aside, here's our ride format. We ride staggered! No two abreast!. We drive for the most part the speed limit. Don't want any of my guests receiving a "Gift Card" (speeding ticket) from any of our local or state speed enforcement officers. My 67 old prostate manages rest stops. I know them by heart especially along our planned route. If we need additional quick stops, so be it. A flash of the high beams gets my attention and I'll attempt to get us to the side of the road quickly and safely. The route contains some breathtaking scenery along with some of the best cycling roads in Pa. Running the speed limit will ensure all riders get to share the scenery without being "white knuckled". There will be plenty of places to get a full meal or tasty sandwich. The choice will be yours We'll have some stops for pictures at "Hawk's Nest", Robeling Bridge, Zane Gray Museum and the likes. Make sure you have your cell or a good camera for panoramic vistas. ( This is not the Rockies, merely the Pocono Mountains of NY/PA Border Country. We will be ending the days ride near several good eateries which are within several miles of each other. Again those who want to dine will have a choice.

Really looking forward to, as I know Bob Penn is, in showing you our "back yard"

Those of you needing my cell # can give me a PM!

Warm Regards

bob109