Although, I posted this elsewhere just yesterday...

It was a three week wait for my Clearview Shields Medium (15") Light Gray, Sport cut, Upper Recurve, with vent.....but it finally arrived Monday last.

IMG_1073-1.jpg IMG_1074-2.jpg IMG_1075-3.jpg IMG_1080-5.jpg IMG_1082-6.jpg

I've not had the chance to ride it as yet...that comes Saturday morning (been raining here last several days.) By and large, it's hands down better than the stocker (duh!). As you can see in the fourth photo, it is also thicker than OEM. (OEM is 0.156" and Clearview claims theirs at 0.188", I've not yet mic'ed that to verify...but it's visibly thicker whatever the actual measure.)

I had hoped the 'Light Gray' would have been slightly more tinted (the website photos made it appear so)...but I still prefer this to the full 'Dark Gray' tint.

Also...and I ran out of buffer on this post, so I'll post in another...I had hopes for a little better optical transparency. Not that it is fogged, mind you.....just a little wavy. Possibly this is a function of the vent installation in concert with the Recurve? Can't say. As I said...haven't ridden it yet, so I don't know how much of a distraction this might be...if any.

....sT