Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

Not sure how this has degenerated to an attack on me or Britain/Canada.
I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.