Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
"Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into." I think we may have a breakthrough Darren. That admission tells me that you at least have a fundamental objective way of looking at things. Don't forget debates and campaigning are for giving the general public an idea where the candidate stands on various subjects without specifics. As the field whittles down to one on one then things start to get more specific.
If you go back to my original statement I actually said now that he is the only runner it will be interesting to see him explain how he plans to achieve the things he has stated he will do.

I am very objective that's why I want to see him explain things before making my mind up about him, as the only knowledge of him prior to the election was from The Apprentice, which quite frankly makes him look like a buffoon.

I did watch a recent ABC interview with Trump, during which he was asked what he intended to do to lower the national debt. His reply was that he would re-negotiate the loans with China to lower the interest rate. Sound idea I thought. Then he went on to say that they would listen to him because the Chinese were his friends and they knew they were cheating America. Not such a good response. Currently the Chinese are experiencing an economic downturn and would use this in any negotiations to leverage themselves a more beneficial trade deal.