Hi all, I'm a current 2013 Victory Cross Country owner. I like this bike but I've also been fighting with it over the years that I've owned it. The Vic has two major issues that hamper my riding pleasure and fun....heat and buffeting. Believe me, I've tried everything but in a nutshell, if I reduce one I get the other and the heat issues were bad enough that last year the bike was not ride-able in temps over 85 degrees. Its also got performance upgrades, which sound and go great but that V-Twin growl gets annoying on a multi-day ride.

I'm at the point in my life where my wife and I can start enjoying longer and longer touring rides,(Just came off a 5 day, 1900 mile trip around the Appalachians Mts.) I want a comfortable, quiet, reliable motorcycle that is capable of long distance touring while still having great handling, power and looks....I've been spending months going over my options and the F6B is really the only choice to fit my bill. Plus I've found some leftover Bs in my area at great prices

Anyway, glad to be here and I'm looking forward to talking with you all, finding out more about these great bikes and hopefully getting one of my own very soon.