Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Bob! How about a Ride Update for all us "old farts"..........We are still meeting at the Pa. Reception Center I-84 Pa./NY Border at approximately 10:00 a.m. etc, etc.............I'm missing where Towanda came into play???
Yep we're still meeting at 10 am at the reception center. I was looking for an alternative route because the waterfall, bakery, F. Walter dam ride was rescheduled for June 5 so more riders could make that ride.

I only suggested a Towanda area ride, back in where we rode the other day, would make for some interesting exploring since from the looks of thing there aren't many making this ride. The other plus for that area is it's away from the usual high traffic tourist traps. It would have also been closer for Pap coming from the Pittsburgh area to meet up with us.
We never really decide where we will go tomorrow and left it up in the air. Now with 2 others bailing out we'll have to decide in the morning.
Right now it looks like there will only be 3 of us. Maybe we should change the meeting place to the dinner next to the motel where Wayne stayed last time exit 17 off I-84 for SR-191. make it 10:30 am.
Wayne what do you think?