Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
Excellent post, Shooter. We just had a presentation at work that teaches the new adopted Mantra(not sure by whom) Run, Hide, Fight. The fight part involves using whatever is at one's disposal...tables, chairs, silverware, whatever. I thought to myself, "Gee, a GUN would work well in this situation!"

All I know is that in ALL of the recent Mass shooting incidences, the common denominator was that they were all Gun Free Zones. I wonder if THAT'S the problem?

That is the new cooperate guidelines going out now in all major companies. The approximate count was above 300 people in the bar in Orlando...approximately 100 where shot. Twenty hiding in one wheelchair type bathroom shaking while the gunman told them he was loading his weapon to kill them all....10 seconds later 1 or 2 lived.

I realize the majority of folks are not trained... but even a puppy will fight if backed into a corner. Better to take one in the chest than the back!

I read somewhere the most guns now being bought are by the LGBT or whatever the initials are.