For those who can't see the value of a trailer or really do not have the need for all the room, this Carry All may be your answer. It measures 21" x 15" I/S ...with a 4" guard rail. The guard rail is the reason I chose this unit. The rest that I have seen have a 1" or so bar around the bottom. That is just not enough for me to feel that whatever is in the carry all will stay there. The Carry All was $148 to my door and came painted. Some are aware I am a bit of a freak so I took the unit to my local blasting shop and had it blasted to the bare metal and then to the powder coater. Cost $95. I also had to have a light so off to Tractor Supply. $46 later I had a LED light bar and assorted nuts and bolts. Contacted Bushtec and got a trailer side wiring harness pig tail and a dead plug to keep out dust. Got it all back and put together today. Looks good and should hold approximately 100#. If anyone goes this route make sure you tell the guy the measurement from the back of your receiver to the front edge of the fender and type of hitch!
The pic's were taken with the bike on the CS. I did get her bent over in a good curves and nothing touched.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-MOTORCYC...3D252064030410