I thought my bike was mostly stock F6B deluxe when I bought it used from dealer. So far on this forum I found out that it does not have stock color for 2013. It has a Glossy Silver paint job. I found out it has a Utopia driver backrest that I finally have adjusted the way I want. It has aftermarket LED fog lights. I just noticed that it already has a Show Chrome belly pan installed. So far I have added Grip Puppies and the USB power port. I want to add passenger floorboards and some highway pegs.

I took it out for a real ride today since the weather was perfect. I am LOVING this bike. I had an FJR1300 and that bike was fun. I had a Vulcan 900 and a Harley Ultraclassic since I never felt that comfortable riding it because of the riding position I guess. This bike feels so much smaller than it is. It is so smooth and riding twisty country roads is much more fun again.

BTW. I messaged to Honda of Russelville to see if they painted this bike. I am trying to find touch up paint for a couple of rock chips. Does anyone know what the color code would be for a glossy silver? Thanks in advance for the help.

f6b1.jpg