I just got off the phone with forum member...HondaBikePro...and after discussing his ride from Washington State to Florida, and back, and all the weather related trials he went through, we then discuss my bike, and that it is very near completion in his shop.

Then...THEN...the dirty dog tells me that he got back at me in our personal war (for the fun of it) of a mileage contest, because he repalced my entire intrument cluster on the bike...everything...and now my bike shows ZERO miles on the new odometer. What a low-down-dirty-trick.

When I brought my bike to his shop, 38 days ago, he and I compared miles on our two F6Bs, and we discovered that we were within about 100 miles of each other. Both close to or at 18,500 miles. Then, he tears my bike all apart so I can't ride it, and he takes off and rides 7400 miles to Florida and back, and laughs the entire way. Right now I think he has a total of about 26,500 miles on his bike (my estimation), and...my bike will be showing ZERO miles on it.

So, I told him, well...I might as well trade it in on thast brand new F6B he has sitting on the showroom floor, VIN # 001917, as I should get good trade-in value on mine, since it has ZERO miles on it. He laughs and reminds me that I would need to fill out the Odometer Report at time of sale.
So I guess that trick won't work

Anybody want to buy a 2013 Honda F6B with Zero miles on the odometer ?

I love my bike...so I will keep it. But I know...it really should be showing 18,555 more miles on it than it is going to show.