I don't want to confuse anyone so I will just repeat our plan for this ride. We will be meeting at A&W in Standish at noon for a ride up US-23 to Alpena were we will take M-32 west to the Atlanta area were we will turn south on M-33 and ride down through Mio and stop in Rose City. From there it is a straight shot down M-33 to Algers and I-75. Now some folks will be splitting off M-33 going east and west before reaching I-75 the folks from down State can easily stay on M-33 and head south bound when they reach I-75. The ride round trip from the Standish area and back is around 200 miles.

Right now the weatherman is predicting bad weather for Saturday 9/10 with 80% chance of thunderstorms so if that is the case then we will do the ride Sunday 9/11 which is showing right now 0% chance of rain. If anyone is interested in this ride please feel free to just show up or message me. If you haven't joined the Michigan Riders group and plan on riding in Michigan I suggest you do, it's easy http://hondaf6b.com/group.php?groupid=7