Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
If folks are complaining about high prices for the F6B, they must be the ones that have not been paying attention or just like to complain...Some of us with 2013 models that bought them in 2013, myself included, laid out a lot of cash compared to what they go for now...$14/15000 for a new left-over 14,15,16 model is "one hell of deal" for this bike...Honda is giving the dealers a huge incentive to un-load these left over models for a "song"...and as I stated earlier, if anyone complains about high prices on these units, to me, they would bitch about anything!!..JMHO and ride safe
Yep. My dealer had mine (black '13), a red '13, a yellow '14, and a blue '15 in stock for me to choose from.

On a side note, in terms of Honda and updating their products...have you taken a look at their outboards? I believe they haven't been updated in 20+ years! Bulletproof and reliable, however. I bought a brand new '01 30 hp outboard in 2000. I looked at a new one at a dealer a few weeks ago. The only thing changed in 15 model years was the cowl decal.