Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
Currently age 76 and have had 6 different bikes since I was 57 so be careful...I always wanted a GoldWing, but with my short inseam it just did not work for me...Bought a Valkyrie, VTX1800, a couple of Victory's and when I saw the 2013 F6B I said this is the one for me...After a short test ride I bought it that day and have loved it since day one...If your into touring, riding two-up a lot, hauling a lot of extras, etc. then the Wing would probably work for you better..In my opinion, and several others, the F6B is lighter, handles better, is faster due to less weight, and the lower seat height is great...Many install aftermarket windshields, seats, pipes, etc., as I have done, and I plan on keeping mine for a while longer....Ride them both if possible and then make your choice....Some rumors that Honda is planning a new generation of these bikes in 2017/18 so, be mindful of that, but so far it is only speculation!!!....Ride safe
This pretty spot on for me. Metric bagger on one of the most proven platforms ever.